Forget the screenshot, now you can download images from Instagram. It is possible to save Instagram pictures, stories, or videos to your iPhone or Android phone. In this short tutorial, we show you how to save Instagram photos or videos to your phone’s gallery. It’s very easy and fast!
If you want to know how to download images from Instagram, you’ve come to the right place.
Instagram is one of the most popular applications and social networks of the moment, and what makes this platform really attractive is the fact that it houses billions of images that users share in their daily lives.
So what if we suddenly find an image or video that catches our attention and we want to save it. But wait, Instagram has no option for saving images or videos to their phone’s gallery. Users have to choose to make screenshots, a useful resource, but it ruins the image quality. Then what is the best way to save Instagram images to your iPhone or Android phone? Keep reading!!
How to Save Instagram Photos or Videos to iPhone or Android phone Gallery?
If you want to download images or videos from Instagram to have them in your gallery, then you must download and install the “Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram – Repost IG” (also known as InsTake Downloader) app from the Play Store (if you have Android phone) or download from App store (if you have ios device).
- Download the InsTake Downloader application.
- Then, you will have to go to Instagram and choose the image or video you want to download. When you’ve selected it, tap the three aligned dots that appear at the top right of the photo.
- Automatically a menu will be displayed in which you must select “Share to”. As if you were going to share the publication with a friend.
- In the next step, you click on the InsTake Downloader application that you previously downloaded.
- Press “Download” and you’re done! When you go to your phone’s gallery, you will see that the image or video is already stored without having to do screenshots and crop.
If this tutorial worked for you, and you learned how to save Instagram photos or videos on your iPhone or Android devices then share it with your loved ones also because they also deserve to download their favorites pictures or videos from Instagram. If you want to download the application, you can do it from this link.